Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16, 2014 (Tuesday)

Got up too late this morning, 9:00!  When Gary left to go to breakfast at 7:30 a.m., I was thinking it was about 5:30 a.m., so I rolled over and went back to sleep!  Now I know better for next time!  Had a headache (sinus) since yesterday, so I finally took a couple acetaminophen and a shower.  Didn't go away until later.  I'm used to mild sinus headaches going away on their own, but not this time.

Did the McD drive-thru, even though there were a couple things I could've had at home.  I wanted that McD Diet Coke!  Ran into Family Dollar and then took a drive through the park.  Here are some of my past pictures of that drive: 



 
That deer looks like he's trying to make a decision!
 
 Later we ate at Twin's, having a Greek grinder.  We've had it several times, even though it's not on the menu.  They do have grinders on the menu, and this is just one with Greek pizza ingredients.  I don't think it normally has bacon, but this one did, and it wasn't the same pronounced Greek flavor I love.  Gary made me one of his wonderful cappuccinos at Speedway on the way home.
 
Watched the first elimination on DWTS.  Dryel-ed two wool blankets to take up north, along with Gary's two Kromers, and everything seems to have turned out well.  It would've been $35 to take each blanket to the cleaners!  One was just an old Army blanket, and the other one is plaid. 
 
Tomorrow is my annual checkup at the doctor's, so I should lay out clothes, since it's bright and early!

No comments: