Search This Blog

Friday, December 20, 2013

Gooseberry Patch!


Today was supposed to be my last day of school before Christmas break, a half day. However, school was called off due to icy conditions! So, my Christmas cards (half were addressed) and my directory are still there, as are a few giftable sugar scrubs I'd made.  I couldn't get in there today to retrieve them, so hopefully I can by Monday at the latest.

Laura J. brought me a Christmas dish of homemade cookies, etc.  Very nice of her, especially on such a bad day!

Tonight we went to Twin's and K-Mart.  Bought a humidifier, as my nosebleeds are horrendous.  Not normal nosebleeds!  Had another one at school yesterday morning.  Leaned a little to the left, while in my chair, to grab something, and it just started pouring blood once again.  So I made another doctor's appointment, and I hope he'll cauterize it right then! Got on my tote bag (won't completely come out), my bio folder, my yellow shirt (came out easily right then), and also on the carpet!

I've enjoyed making these Gooseberry Patch wall hangings this year:






No comments: