Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!  Not too big of a deal with us.  Gary went to Keith's to help him get ready for his rummage sale and to take things there.  Ate at the new Angelo's in Mt. Morris.  Not as nice inside as I expected, having been there previously under other owners.  I ordered a well-done hamburger and that's what I got.  I liked it, but most probably wouldn't.  Crispy!  However, the patty was really, really thin and small and the bun was too big for it.  Gary ordered what the menu said was homemade chili and onion rings.  The chili was obviously canned.  I bet it's not homemade in the summer.  We won't go back.  We can get the same food elsewhere and better.  The prices were actually quite cheap, though. 

Then we went to Laura's and checked out her new house, which will be nice. 

Didn't go to any actual fireworks displayed, just drove around looking at private ones. 


When we got home, it's a good thing I was looking towards the front door as I got out of the car, because a skunk (I think a little one) was walking across our porch!

No comments: