Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

March 9, 2013 (Saturday)

I had a 9:30 a.m. appointment to get my hair cut and colored. That always feels good.

I hung out at home for a little while before it was time to go to Sagano's with Mona, Mimi, Tonya and Gloria. Really good, fresh food, but pricey. My bill was $20.86, or something like that. So imagine if Gary & I were both there, plus paying the tip. My meal was the cheapest on the hibachi menu, Hibachi Chicken.

After that, I headed for the chili cookoff at church.  Gary made chicken cordon bleu chili and it was soooooo delicious!  He was disappointed to get second place.  The winner brought 8 family members with her.  We'll have to try that!  I was asked to take pictures for The Herald.  Paul, Elizabeth and her boyfriend were there.  It was a lot of fun.  There weren't enough desserts, though. 

No comments: