Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

March 2, 2013 (Saturday)

This morning was Grace and Clark's basketball game. Doug had to coach, as the regular coach was not there. Clark seemed to pay more attention and do a little more with his dad coaching. Grace made a basket again!

Emmy's 3rd birthday party was scheduled for noon-ish at Chuck E Cheese. I had never been there before. I didn't have her presents with me, because I didn't know the party was at noon. We went to K-Mart so I could look for a doll highchair. I found a good deal on that, one that converts to a swing and, I think, a carseat. Also got her black patent leather shoes for church & Easter. Then we went on to the pizza place. Expensive! Doug paid $23 for a platter with very few chicken wings & celery! The whole bill was over $75 for their family of 6, plus three more adults. The kids had fun playing.

Then we both went to my mom's. She liked seeing Gary and talking to him. I made Gary a 5-bean casserole from Big Lots, with turkey sausage added.

No comments: