Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

February 2, 2013 (Saturday)

The day began with Grace and Clark's Upward basketball game.  Grace played really well and attempted shots and passed and received passes really well.

Then we took Grace, for a belated birthday date, and I ran in to JoAnn's to pick up some ribbon.  Then we went to Starlite.  I had pizza sticks, which are premade (not made at Starlite).  They were OK, but tasted better at home when I warmed them up. 

I went to my mother's and then to Birch Run to pick up a coat for Madilyn, just like Grace's, but in a white with grey animal print ($12) and a lilac scarf and hat ($4 each).  I had $20 in certificates, so I didn't have to pay anything, just like a few days ago when I bought Grace's coat! All cam from Old Navy.

Then we went to Grace's birthday party and that was a noisy, fun time!  Good to be home though, enjoying the quiet!  Not so good to be paying bills, though!  I should shorten my new pinstripe pants now.  Size 14!

 
 

No comments: