Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 29, 2012 (Saturday)

I went to JoAnn Fabrics today and bought green checked material to make a country-looking curtain for the opening between the kitchen and the living room. Also bought a Christmas picture, which was on canvas stretched over wood.  My purpose in buying it is to cover it with black fabric, mount a clip on it, and put up the old pictures from last-year's appointment book on it each month.  Pictures forthcoming!

Tonight we ate at Big Boy, using a Living Social coupon.  I had my usual Slim Jim with a side salad.  They are making their side salads so much better now, adding cheese, chopped tomatoes and more!  It's about time they quit being so cheap with them!  Gary had a Brawny Lad (which he brought home) and the soup and salad bar.  We had the $20 coupon (which I paid $12 for) and ended up paying about 80 cents tonight!

No comments: