Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 27, 2012

I went to Kohl's today to use my two Kohl's cash ($10 each).  I bought a teal turtleneck sweater, which was on sale for $9.99.  I'd bought a red one like it last week.  Also bought 2 3-place picture frames, which were $9.99 each.  I had a 30% off coupon.  My final bill was $8 something!

I went to my mother's for her 97th birthday, and she's doing great!


Her roommate has a bad cold.  Hope ma doesn't get it!

We ate at Bangkok Peppers on Hill Road tonight.  It's owned by Gary's friend, Chad.  I enjoyed the cashew chicken and Gary had Pad Thai, I think.  Everything is always delish! Well, maybe not the coconut cake, which we had on the advice of a friend.  Pretty mundane.  The restaurant is tastefully decorated and all the tables have brightly-colored jewel-toned tablecloths in different colors.


 
 
 

 
 

No comments: