Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 24, 2012

Today is Christmas Eve and I don't have any shopping I have to do!  Gary said he was going shopping somewhere west of here and mentioned the size he was buying me.  Last minute, typical guy.  Well, he didn't go where I thought he was going.  He went to Sam's and then he went to Paul's, saying he had something he was working on there.  Dumb me, I assumed it was something for me, since it's Christmas Eve and all.  When he got home, he informed me that he had bought a fire truck.  Yes, a real one, full-size.  I was not happy.  Things went downhill from there (inwardly), but I remained halfway cheery.

We went to United Brethren to hear Amanda sing O Holy Night.  Here's a video made of her singing that song a few years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR6_evDSMAY

I made the video with pictures taken in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula.

When we got home, we opened our gifts.  He got me a pair of soft Anne Klein pajamas and Cuddl Duds long underwear. 

We were going to go to our church's 11:00 service, but decided not to.

No comments: