Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, Churchday.  Gary pastorized today, since Karen was visiting her new grandbaby in Arkansas.  We even got to have Passing of the Peace!

After church we ate at Tom's (Classic Coney Island) in Genesee.  I had my usual Greek Chicken Pita and Gary had the veggie hash, to forego meat.  He loved it.  Reminds me of the green pepper pizza we get at Twin's, in that when you omit the meat the flavors excel!

After that, he made me a cappachino at Marathon, and we took a drive through the park and down to see the swans at the free boat ramp.  Only saw one there and zillions of geese.  But when we came home, crossing the bridge we saw the rest of the swans near there.

I have spent some time cleaning my Campbell Soup Kids collection and bathed the doll last night, washing it's clothes with fear and trepidation!

No comments: