Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 4, 2012

OK, I'm going to try to buckle down and start blogging again! I've decided that is a good way to post my pictures and pin them to pinterest.com.  If you haven't viewed that site, now is the time.  Anyone can do that, but to be a pinner, you need to sign up.  So easy!  The object of pinterest is that when you see something you like anywhere on the web, you "pin it" and others can see what you like!  You can also create your own "boards" to organize what you want to save.  For instance, some of my boards are knitting, fashion, hair and beauty, decor, collections, and more.  If you associate your pins with Facebook, you can easily choose Facebook friends to be your pinterest friends.  Then you will see the things they have found on the web and they can see yours!  Yes, it can be addicting! 

So today I was inspired to begin blogging again, because I wanted to be able to post my Valentine's decorations from a blog, rather than from My Pictures.  So enjoy!





No comments: