Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last day of the month, and here comes September! Yay for back to work and fall weather and colors!

Today I had to get up early for an 8:00 meeting at work. Done by 9:30 and went home with an apple fritter which tastes so good with Diet Coke.  Gary helped Doug move today (all day).  I had to take their fridge stuff to the new place and their very heavy table was in the back of my car.  So I had to stay their several hours until the guys arrived to unload it.  While they were pulling the trailer (not sure if it was full or not), they were driving along and the trailer passed them!  Took out two mailboxes!  Gary told the man there that they'd be back to replace the posts and fix them, but when they got back the older man had already constructed new posts and topped them with new mailboxes!

We ate a sandwich from Subway and then I dropped Gary off at the revival on my way to my mom's.  I treated myself to a small caramel frappe on the way home and enjoyed it while I watched the rest of All My Children.  That show ends in a few weeks so they're wrapping up all the storylines.

No comments: