Search This Blog

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday, August 27, 2011

This morning, after Gary's men's meeting at Maria's, we went to Amanda's and loaded up what we could in my car to take to her new place. 

For dinner I heated pasties from the freezer. They were overdone, though. The directions on pasty.com say to bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Microwaving always works better for us, even though the instructions say that is not a good way to heat them. We prefer it, I think about 7 minutes.  Had them with poppyseed coleslaw from VG's.

Later we walked to McDonald's where I had a strawberry sundae with nuts and Gary had a senior coffee with triple cream!

Then we watched the Netflix dvd of True Grit.  Sandy called in the middle of it, but that worked out find.  I could still pick up on the plot, otherwise I probably would've fell asleep!

No comments: