Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday, August 29, 2011

I'm loving this weather we're having! Mostly highs in the seventies, sunny and bright.

This morning I had my hair appointment, and that always feels good.  Then I had a hamburger and Diet Coke for Lunch.  I watched All My Children (almost at it's end!) and Gary took Laura to her doctor's appointment.  They went to Sam's, and I expected him to be home for dinner, so I didn't get any at the time expected.  Then we went to Amanda's to load up my car with her stuff for the new place.  After going to VG's, I went to my mom's, then on to Amanda's.  We put everything away except the clean clothes.  Then I had to drive home in the dark.

Tomorrow maybe I can run all the errands with her: Secretary of State, Consumers, Dr. Karr's for shot records, two schools, etc.

No comments: