Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011

Lovin' this weather and I get a lot accomplished! Went to Twin's in Clio for dinner at about 3:30. Tonight is the car cruise there and we expected to see lots of cars early in anticipation of Back to the Bricks in Flint starting tomorrow. I think it was the usual number of classic cars, though, which is still a lot.  We split the chicken strip dinner and brought a couple strips (planks, actually) home.

I left for my mom's at 6:15, getting a small caramel frappe at McD on the way. My mom seems to like it best when I go at my usual time, but sometimes I need to switch it up and go there while I'm in the area to save gas.  She got her new TV in her room tonight, so that was nice. 

Then I came home and fertilized front and backyard flowers.  When Gary got home, he called me outside to see a spider building it's web after dark.  I had just walked through there an hour earlier!  I think it was the hugest spider I'd ever seen around here!  Gary took a picture of it and then followed my directions (I hope) to drown it with Raid and not let it fall on his shoes and come in the house!

No comments: