Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday, July 8, 2011

Tonight we used another of Gary's birthday coupons obtained online.  We went to Ruby Tuesday's in Fenton, as the Flint one is out-of-business.   We always like Ruby Tuesday's, and it is our favorite salad bar around.

Gary had a burger, maybe it was the All American Burger, which was free.  After partaking of the salad bar and eating his snap peas, he could only eat half the burger, so that came home for later. 

I had chicken fresco, which was topped with sliced tomatoes, lemon butter, and a splash of balsamic vinaigrette.  I ordered it with mashed potatoes and green beans.  The green beans could have been better, maybe seasoned with a little garlic butter instead of being plain.  I should just get the soup and salad bar, because that is more than filling.  I used a 25% off coupon for my meal, which I'd gotten in the paper this week.

No comments: