Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Today I was looking forward to lunch at Senor Lucky's in Davison with my friends from high school in the sixties: Pam and Ora.  We spent two hours gabbing and gossiping and had lots of fun.

Then Gary wanted to go out to dinner, after all it is Thursday! I wasn't hungry, though. We went to Michael Angelo's on Davison Road and split a lasagna dinner.  Normally their lasagna is the best I've ever had, but tonight it was the worst! Seemed like it was about two or three noodles stacked without much in between. Didn't even fill half the tin pan, whereas normally it fills it and almost overflows!

About 9 p.m. I got an IM on Facebook saying the mother of a just-graduated senior girl had passed away suddenly, probably from a heart attack.  Another devastating loss to one of our seniors this year.  Out of 36 graduates, three have lost one or both parents. 

No comments: