Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday, June 12, 2011

We were supposed to wear red to church today for Pentecost, but I didn't.  Gary and Amanda sang, which was apparently planned last night without my knowledge, so I had to grab Clark and hold him back.  Gracie was no problem, but Amanda sang holding Emmy.  If I knew in advance, I would've had a plan!  Then Gary said we were taking the kids to Dalton Airport to watch the planes.  Well, I thought that meant we were sitting in the car hoping for a plane to take off.  Again, unbeknownst to me, it was their fly-in and a big thing.  So we were all in our church clothes with no jackets or anything warm on our arms and it was in the low fifties, so we froze.  Annnnnnnd, of course he's known about this for days, but didn't tell me!  Then we went to McD in Mt. Morris for lunch.

Lazed around in the afternoon, not accomplishing anything.  Then Gary wanted to go to Twin's for a salad, so we did.

Spent a lo-o-o-o-ong time uploading photos to my gallery on pastycam.  Mary wanted to use some of my new photos on there.  She saw them on Facebook, but I was going to put some on pasty cam tonight anyway.  It was a difficult process, as it would only let me put on one at a time.  The multiple thing wasn't working.  So I laboriously did each one of more than twenty one by one.  I read an entire Family Circle while I waited for each to load!

No comments: