Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I made a run to Vanity Fair at the Birch Run Outlet Mall this morning to exchange the black jeans I bought there awhile ago. I meant to buy twill pants, but somehow forgot what I was doing that day and ended up with the jeans!  So today I got the pants I wanted, plus black capris.  I had bought black capris at Penney's, St. John's Bay, and didn't like them because they were snug at the hem when I sat.  I liked my khakis (Lee) from Vanity Fair, so I got them in black, too.

Then we went to Stacie's open house.  Good food!  We had pork barbeque, coleslaw (the dressing tasted like potato salad dressing and was unique and delicious), baked beans with lima beans in addition to the regular, cheesy potatoes, and more.

My mom was not feeling well today and had her walker handy for trips to the bathroom. I don't think I've ever seen her do that before.  Yesterday she did well on her beauty shop day and got her perm.  But the day before that she wasn't that great either.  She thinks it's her heart and she's probably right.

Tomorrow is the first day of funeral home visitation for the mom of my just-graduated friend, Stephanie.  It was supposed to be Stephanie's open house.  That is now being planned for July 9 and I will help make something.

Watched Love and Other Drugs, a Netflix movie.  Gary liked it, but I was kinda bored.

No comments: