Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, June 13, 2011

We've been having great weather, temps in the low 70's and no rain, and that should be continuing for a few days.  I gardened this morning.  Then we went to Senor Lucky's for lunch/dinner at 2:30.  Gary had a taco salad with ground beef and no shell, and I had an ala carte shredded chicken burrito with no beans (rice is substituted).  It was PACKED with lots of shredded chicken.  Our waitress was Stacy, so all was good!

Then we went to Menard's and I got a new hose and a 6-pack of marigolds and a 6-pack of something else, I forgot what, but it's white!  So then we came home and I weeded, planted, watered, fed, etc.

Later, the usual skunk was in the backyard with my two cats sitting on either side of it watching it eat grass!  I wish I'd thought to get a picture!

Tomorrow I take Lisa to the doctor in the morning.

No comments: