Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday, June 24, 2011

I went to Kohl's this morning, hoping to find my favorite Lee capris in black on sale. They were all out though, so I'll have to try Vanity Fair soon in Birch Run.  Also, the deals I expected for Carter's 11th birthday weren't there.  Bought nothing, and I had a 30% off coupon!

Went to Big Lots on the way home and did better.  They had my discontinued Almay eye shadow for $2 each!  I bought the last two in the color I needed, called Steel, a shimmery, silvery, grey.  I also was able to get three plastic water lilies for the pond at $1 each, just like last year.  Got a few other necessities, too.

Ate dinner at Taco Bell with Gary and then we went to Penney's to use his $15 birthday certificate.  He got $80 dress pants on sale for $29, and then minus the $15.  I got Carter two striped polos for his birthday.

The skunks made their appearance in the backyard.

I'm reading Dear John, better than the movie, which was boring.

No comments: