Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enjoyed sleeping in on the couch this morning, after getting up about 5:00 a.m.  After Facebook and FarmTown, I took my shower, got ready for the day, and did some work around the house. 

After a bit, we went to Logan's for our lunch/dinner combo.  We got there about 2:40, and I realized the 2/$13.99 didn't start until 3:00.  So we enjoyed the peanuts, pop and rolls until we could order, a little before 3:00.  I ordered my usual Logan's grilled chicken, but Gary tried something new.  He got the bacon and cheddar encrusted steak and thought it was delicious.  We were wary, though, because two men had told us lately that their steaks there were garbage.  In fact, everything was good, and our bill was under $20.  I also had over $7 on a giftcard from Christen to use up.

Then we went to the Clio WalMart to pick up a few things.  I got an eight-pack of Easter cards to send to shut-ins soon.

My sister is now back from Florida and arrived at my mom's at about 6:00 p.m., so Mom will be happy to have them for two or three days.

I'm enjoying watching the eaglecam from Decorah, Iowa.  Good closeup view of the nest.  I just remembered about eaglecams yesterday and was happy to find that one, which had three eggs in it about to hatch!  Well, the first one hatched early this morning, and I'm waiting for the second.  Addictive watching!

No comments: