Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Church this morning was in the basement, because the pilot light on the furnace had went out again and people felt it wasn't warming up quickly enough.  Of course, Amanda came in late and that was noticeable! Fortunately, it was during the offering!

After church, we went to the Clio McDonald's to check out the new Playplace and maybe get one of the Grand Opening deals.  Today it was pancakes though, and we were too late.  The Playplace is miserably cold.  The few tables are up against the icy windows.

I did laundry and played around on the internet all afternoon.  My brother was at my mom's in the evening, so I didn't have to go.  I made grilled ham & cheese sandwiches for dinner, and they were delicious.

Last time I looked, it was already three below at 9:00 p.m.

No comments: