Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Had a hard time getting up for church this morning, because Stray Black Kitty kept me awake most of the night! She starts out OK, sleeping at the foot of the bed, but later on starts getting right in my face, her whiskers touching my face!

Amanda had a flat tire on the way to church, so that'll have to be remedied tomorrow. Fortunately, it will be Doug's day off. Unfortunately, the tire was not budgeted for.

We ate breakfast at Naples in Montrose. I'm not usually that hungry after church, since I had my usual peanut butter on cinnamon raisin toast at 7:30 a.m. & an apple crisp bar and cookie at church.  So I just ordered bacon (3 slices) and rye toast.  Gary had blueberry pancakes that he said were very good. They'd better be in the home of the Blueberry Festival!

Did laundry, napped, and started my Keith Richards autobiography.  Had leftovers (beef rouladen and mashed potatoes) for dinner and then went to my mom's.

No comments: