Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15,2010

Back to school after the weekend and two snow days (more like ice days).  I had to be there early for a staff meeting.

Wore my yellowish-gold argyle sweater for the first time this year and got lots of compliments. I guess I should've been wearing it all along.

So sleepy after school.  Went to Tom's Classic Coney Island for dinner, about $9.00.  We each had a hamburger.  Mine was a bacon cheeseburger.  I got pop and Gary just had water with lemon.  When you consider that to have that meal at home we would have had to buy tomatoes, lettuce, bacon and onions in addition to the hamburger and buns, the price wasn't that bad.

Genesee Road was finally clear tonight.  Better get away from here and get ready for school/work and get to bed and sleep before Stray Black Kitty decides to harrass me in the night by getting in my face.

No comments: