Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Amanda & the kiddos were at my house when I got home from school.  When they left, we went to the funeral home for the mom of a couple students.  It was packed, so we left shortly thereafter.

We ate at Sorrento's.  I don't think I've ever been there.  It is near the funeral home on Pierson Road towards Flushing.  The decorations were amazing!  All red and gold for Christmas.  The food was just typical Italian, which I'm not real big on.  I quit eating pasta when I lost my 43 pounds and never regained a taste for it.  I wish I could say the same for desserts.  I liked that the owner was always visible and spoke to patrons.  In fact, we had a conversation with him about the previous location and the decorations. 

Then we ran in Aldi's.  Gary plans to make cookies for Joe's party tomorrow night.  We had a choice of two parties, and that one won out because we will know everyone there.  At the other party, we would only know the host. 

Honey Bear the clown died today after a too-long bout of Alzheimer's.  An old family friend.  I wonder what the arrangements will be?

No comments: