Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Laura and the boys came to church today, and that was nice.  Amanda & her kidlets were quite late.  Afterwards we all went to McDonald's for a noisy-good time.  Amanda's kids ('cept for Emmy) stayed at our house while their mom got groceries.  I used the opportunity to zigzag Gracie's new coat which had a tear in the papery-thin material. 

I stuffed my comforter into the washing machine, as it had cat hair on it.  Now I'm going to fold a fleece throw and put it across the foot where the cats lie.  Easier to wash than the comforter.

We had a quick dinner at Rally's , 2 for $4.  Gary had the Philly steak sandwich and I had a chicken club, which had plenty of crispy bacon.  Both were delicious and flavorful.  Gary grabbed two fountain pops at Speedway when he got gas, and that saved a little, as Rally's pops are quite pricy as I remember.

It was snowing hard around Genesee when I left for my mom's.  On the way home it was snowing and sleeting. 

No comments: