Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got the brakes on my car fixed today at Mott Community College for their usual fee of $10 plus parts.  What a deal!  Gary will take his minivan in Monday to have the same thing done.

Then we ate at Senor Lucky's, me having the ala carte shredded chicken burrito with sour cream sauce ($2.99) and Gary having his new favorite, the shredded chicken taco salad, made with no shell.  I forgot to order my burrito without refried beans (to save fat calories).  I carried Gary's leftovers into the house up against my shirt, and it leaked all over me and the carpet (says Stray Black Kitty).  My clothes went straight into the washer. 

After eating, we went back to Courtland to pick up Gary's car, and I went into JoAnn Fabrics, looking for a fall-toned candle ring for a hurricane lamp, but didn't find one.  It was fun looking around, though, at all the Christmas decorations, which I don't need and didn't buy.

Then I went to my mom's and Gary went to School Board.  I need to quit buying my occasional McD small caramel frappes.

There's a big uproar going on about Brandy being kicked off Dancing With The Stars and Bristol Palin remaining.

I've watched The Middle (hilarious as usual), and now it's time for Modern Family.

No comments: