Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Last day of November and rainy to some degree all day long.  It'll be colder tonight and for the near future. 

We ate at Senor Lucky's tonight and had one of those multi-tasking waitresses that annoy the heck out of me.  Multi-tasking can be good, but not if it slows down the waitressing.  What I'm referring to are those waitresses who do not refill your pop (for example) unless their other tables' orders are ready to bring out. They don't want to make the trip to your table unless they are also carrying items for at least two more tables.  Tonight the issue was napkins.  I asked if we could have extra napkins, and she said "sure", but first proceeded to clean up three tables and wait in the kitchen for orders she could bring out.  I'm glad nothing was spilled!

My other restaurant peeve is waitresses wearing perfume.  When my food is delivered to the table, I want to smell the food, not the heavy floral perfume of the waitress.  I'd swear I can taste the perfume in my first bite!

No comments: