Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lazed around all morning, then rushed to get ready to go to Penney's before the doorbuster sales ended at 1:00.  Didn't buy any doorbusters, though.  I bought a new living room lamp to go between the recliners.  Now I'll be able to read in there.  I also got a green rug for inside the front door.  I bought exactly what I went for, as usual.  I had a $15 off a $15 or more purchase coupon and used that on those two sale items.

I had my almost daily McDonald's hamburger and Diet Coke on the way.  Hey, I lost 43 lbs. on that diet!

Later, for an early dinner, I had leftover chicken and baked potato salad from Laura.

Tomorrow Gary wants to go to Woodside Church in Flint for the farewell to some pastor friend of his.  There will be what I think is a Thanksgiving dinner after.  Parishioners bring potluck items to go with what is prepared at the church.  Church starts at 10:00, an hour later than ours.

It's bitter cold tonight, severe clear.  It's about 28 degrees, but feels colder.  The moon is full and shining brightly!  WHNN is playing all Christmas carols now, making for pleasant drives to and from my mom's every night.

No comments: