Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday, November 19, 2010

I spent a long time at work changing the students' EDP passwords, as required by Career Cruising.  I'm probably not even half done.  It's a tedious process, requiring many steps for each student.  I don't mind, though.  That work was broken up by checking out books to elementary students, so that was good.

I looked forward to my belated birthday dinner at Laura's at 4:00.  She served chicken, baked potato salad, baked beans, tossed salad, raw vegetables, chips and dip and chocolate cake.  Her family gave me a soft white throw, a snowman towel, and Cella's chocolate-covered cherries (the ONLY brand to have!).  Amanda's family gave me the Jenny-O turkey burgers, which I requested!
Laura and Gracie


Emmy Bean at 8-1/2 months

Cousins

For the second week in a row, I fell asleep for the last half of my favorite, What Not To Wear.  I need to tivo it before I fall asleep!


No comments: