Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Thursday Night, "U Night", October 28, 2010

I'd been looking forward to U Night,  because we planned to eat at Uno's in Birch Run.  I had an email coupon from their website for a free entree.  Gary got the beef tips he loves, with a side salad, a side of mashed cauliflower and twice-baked potatoes.  I got the spinach, eggplant, feta pizza.  There was a choice of thin crust or five-grain crust, but I didn't specify because I never did before and I always loved it.  I should have specified because they gave me thin crust and the five-grain is what makes it a sensational pizza. 

We had a meeting at school at 7 a.m. in regards to the death last night of our much-loved bus driver, Angie.  Counseling was available for students all day long at any time.  Angie's daughter is a senior at our school.  There are 3 older boys.

No comments: