Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot and humid today and for the next few days anyway.

My Joe's Garage review is on mlive with a journal file photo. I wonder if they've seen mine yet? I don't know if I'm uploading them correctly.  The only way I can find is through the general photo upload section.  Also did a Twin's Pizza review.

I did laundry today and read my book a lot, The Lock Artist by Steve Hamilton.  Such a good book, and I'm almost done.

We ate at Senor Lucky's in Davison on M-15.  I had what I often do, the ala carte wet burrito, only $2.99.  I've been getting it with shredded chicken, because that really tastes about the same as beef and is healthier.  Gary got his usual pecan-encrusted chicken salad and brought some home.

I won an ebay bid on a Michigan Chillers book for Madilyn, Aliens from Alpena.

No comments: