Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday, Church Day. I wore a sleeveless, floaty dress today in the hopes I would feel cooler.  The polyester fabric precluded that, and I was miserably hot and glad to get home and change into cotton.

Christen arrived from Sterling Heights soon after, and we all went to Classic Coney Island in Genesee for a good lunch. I had a Greek pita and coleslaw, and it was delicious!

Then we hung out at home for awhile, until Amanda and her family came over.  Then we went to McDonald's for ice cream.

Gary went to his choir practice in Davison for the "pop tunes" concert next Sunday. Just before I left to watch Lawrence Welk with my mother, I discovered we had no water.  Now I need to go check if Gary has that fixed, might have just been a fuse.

I think this hot, humid weather ends tonight!

No comments: