Search This Blog

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

Well, I spent this morning paying bills, always fun.

Also, spent time in the afternoon reading my new library book: The Lock Artist by Steve Hamilton.  I love all his books, especially the ones that take place in Paradise, Michigan.  This one does not, but it's a real page-turner from the first page! So far it seems like his best one yet.

We ate dinner at Classic Coney Island in Genesee.  Today I had the BLT pita, and it was very good.  I had the Greek pita last week. It didn't have enough feta on it, in fact it was negligible on the first two-thirds.  I think it was just a kitchen oversight.  Otherwise, it was delicious.  Next time I order it, I will mention that they need to use more feta and distribute it better.  Gary had a coney island, Flint style.

I've spent so much time on the computer today, trying to get my review of Joe's Garage on.  I finally did.  I need to remember that I cannot copy and paste from Word or from here.  I also spent forever trying to figure out where to add photos, because there doesn't seem to be a way in the same place where I do the reviews.  Finally, I just uploaded them in the spot where readers can upload photos of anything.  We'll see if they get matched up with the review, if they use my review.

Time to get off here and read more of my book.

No comments: