Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thursday, July 15, 2010 (Our 38th Anniversary!)

As planned, we made the long, but enjoyable, trip to Copper Harbor to eat at the Harbor Haus for our 38th wedding anniversary.  I had my usual beef rouladen, and Gary tried the ribs this time, instead of planked whitefish.  The ribs were good, but didn't rate a 10.


Afterwards we drove back to the new Hunters' Point Park. Maybe next time we'll take the walk out to the point.
We drove on to the Devil's Washtub.
Across the road from the Washtub, is the new Dapple Grey Bed and Breakfast and antique shop. I was excited that they now have the shop, so I could peak inside the beautiful and huge log home! I should've taken  a picture of it. These flowers are from their gardens. 
We got back to L'anse about 7:30, in time for the Thursday night concert in the park.  This week it's the Jamboree warm-up, so there's a big crowd.  The weather was perfect, and it was an enjoyable evening

No comments: