Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Felt like up north today!  Very windy with a high of 70, but felt somewhat chilly because of the wind.  I did a little work outside and watered the backyard flowers.

Dinner was at KFC in Clio.  I had a $5 chicken strips meal which came with three strips, one side (coleslaw), a biscuit, and a pop.  Goes to show I need to know when we are going there so I can print coupons from their site.  They do have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday specials.  I think they are only available at the Clio KFC.  The only one I care for is the Tuesday special, a "bowl" and a pop.

After going to my mom's, Gary wanted to go to Menard's to get Frontline for the cats' fleas. They were out. WalMart and KMart don't sell that brand.  Great!

No comments: