Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a nice Sunday! First to church and we were the last to leave after fellowship, because we were fellowshipping! (Good snacks, too!)

Then we went to Menard's so I could pick up a couple things, including Miracle Gro and Command hooks, so I can stick one on my computer desk to hang USB cords out of the way.  Then to Rally's drive-thru.  I had a Rallyburger and Gary got a couple things from the 2/$3 menu, a fish sandwich and a double cheeseburger.  Also found Revlon Colorstay lipstick 75% off at VG's, making it just over $2!  Now that's a deal!

Then we went home and I did laundry, and Gary planted dahlias.  I fertilized and watered the flowers.

I babysat for Madilyn, Grace and Clark while their mom and papa went to the choir practice for the August concert of pop/show tunes to benefit Hurley's NeoNatal Unit.

I didn't have to go to my mom's, as my sister was coming down.  Altogether a very nice day.  The humidity was down and the temps were in the seventies.

No comments: