Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 3, 2010

Only a half day of school left.  Almost there!

After school, Gary and I went to lunch at Classic Coney Island (formerly Tom's) in Genesee. We both had tasty meals!  Mine was a special: turkey and Swiss on a croissant with a side of coleslaw.  He had the gyro platter.  You assemble your own gyro, and it comes with a Baby Greek Salad.

Relaxing afternoon.  I did have to run to Family Dollar for graduation cards and to Rite-Aid for my mom's Prilosec.  Got a great deal on that by buying the storebrand.  I had an in-ad coupon for $6 off the 28 tablet box which was on sale, but they upgraded to the 42 tablet box for the same price! 

Tonight we went to Pastor Bruce and Candy's farewell dinner at Thetford.  We had a full house and an abundance of food.  Gracie kept covering her ears because it was so noisy!  I had to leave early to get to my mom's.

Temperatures are in the seventies today.  We might have a little rain tonight.

No comments: