Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010

Two more days of school left, and they're half days!  I think we'll make it!  Tonight is graduation, so Gary has to spend a couple hours handing out diplomas.  I don't think the gym will be too steamy.

Tonight we decided to go back to Senor Lucky's after a bad experience there (see May 10). I had written them a letter about it (and got no response).  When we walked in, two favorite waitresses accosted me, and said, "You wrote that letter, didn't you?"  They were very supportive of it.  Because of my letter, the music has been changed back to that from the seventies (tonight we heard the Byrds and the Who, among others).  The meal starts with free homemade chips and salsa.  I had my favorite ala carte shredded beef wet burrito ($2.99), and Gary had his favorite pecan-encrusted chicken salad (with bleu cheese, red onions, dried cranberries, raspberry vinaigrette and more).  Everything was good this time, and in the future I'll have to make sure we don't have that bad waitress again.

No comments: