Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tuesday, May 18

When are those warmer days coming?  It's still kinda cool: temps in the fifties and sixties.

Ate at Smitty's across the road tonight.  I love their potato soup, very oniony in flavor.  Also split with Gary a piece of warm pecan pie topped with ice cream. 

We often eat dinner at about 3:00, because we have busy nights.  Gary went to a home track meet, and I went to my mom's, like always.  First, I went to VG's to pick her up some chocolate chip cookies, and I also got cat food and my favorite apple-cranberry bread for my breakfast toast with peanut butter.

Then it was time to watch the final three on Idol.  Based on tonight only, Lee came out ahead.  Both of his songs were amazing.  Crystal sang Baby, I'm Amazed and that was good.  Come To My Window was OK.  I love Casey, and he seems most like an idol because he is personable.  Tonight his two songs were boring, though.  They each did a song of their choice and the choice of the judges.

No comments: