Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday, May 11

Cold, windy and very rainy today.  It's been pouring! 

Tonight we ate at Kentucky Fried Chicken in Clio.  First, I go to their website and print coupons.  I used one and had the 3 strips plus 2 sides (cole slaw and mashed potatoes), plus a biscuit.  According to their nutritional information, this is one of the least caloric meals if you're wanting a whole meal.  Of course, you should leave the biscuit!  I only eat half the chicken and bring the rest home for lunch tomorrow.  The mashed potatoes and gravy must be OK because it's such a small portion.  Gary got the special they have at that particular KFC on Tuesdays, which is one of their "bowls":  mashed potatoes, popcorn chicken, corn, shredded cheese, and gravy.  It's $3.49 with a medium drink included!

I don't have to go to my mom's tonight, because my sister is still down until tomorrow.  Good night to stay home and watch Idol by the fire!

No comments: