Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday, May 4

I got up at 4:45 a.m. to go with Gary to the hospital for his heart cath.  It went very quickly and smoothly.  They had to do a stent and that was quick, too, and before long he was moved to his room.  He was sleepy, of course, but able to eat lunch basically lying on his back.  They sent all the fixings for a chicken sandwich, so it wasn't messy.  By dinner, he could sit up and enjoy his roast beef dinner.  I went home about 2:00, getting a Diet Coke at McD by the hospital and a turkey bacon club at Arby's.  They are really good.

I voted for the school board election and on the police millage issue.  Then I went home and watched a little tivo'd TV.  Snoozed a little before having to go to my mom's.  For dinner, I had my leftover Spanish rice from Applebee's yesterday.  It seemed more potent the second day.  On the way home, I felt I deserved a hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge & nuts, so I had that while watching Idol on Frank Sinatra night.  Pretty boring.  Talked to my sister throughout part of it, and then I called Gary.  Need to get to bed now so I can make it to work tomorrow for a three-day week.

No comments: