Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Amanda's kiddos were getting dedicated at her church today at 11:15 a.m., so I skipped my 9 a.m. and went to hers.  It was kinda nice dragging around on a Sunday morning, although normally I prefer the early service so I have the whole day to look forward to. 

Then we went to Arby's for lunch.  Amanda took all four kids to a baby shower.  Brave!  She said they were able to play with the other kids in a fenced-in backyard, so that worked out well.

I did the usual laundry, and I also got the hummingbird feeder out on a new bracket on the weather station post.  Also put out grape jelly in hopes of getting orioles. 

The weather is supposed to be in the seventies all week, with no rain until Saturday.  I have a wedding reception that day, and the wedding is outdoors in a rose garden for family only.  Hope it works out for them!



No comments: