Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday, May 1!

Had a nice day and nice weather. Went to the Birch Run Outlet Mall. At Vanity Fair I bought 3 pair of capris, two of them are khaki, because I couldn't decide which one to get. The other is plaid. That is the best store to buy pants. They carry Lee's. Went to a few other stores. Didn't buy anything at Old Navy or Bon Worth. Also bought a few things at Pepperidge Farm, including whole grain mini-bagels for the Rodman kids.  Took a few pictures on the way back. Nothing too great.


I love taking Farrand Road (a dirt road) to the mall.



Wish I knew where my photoshop cd rom went so I could get rid of that wire fence.



Can you see why I like this drive?



And back to the pavement.


Stopped at Amanda's on the way home and hung out with the grandkids while she took a shower. When I got home Gary and I left for dinner at Subway in Otisville.  This is the cutest Subway ever, inside and out. I wish my picture wasn't out-of-focus!



By the way, if you're on Facebook, search Yooper Pasty for an excellent page written anonymously by a man from L'anse.  I'm really enjoying his pictures!

1 comment:

momma3kids said...

And we used our bagels with our Dinty Moore beef stew tonight as our bread! Yummy! Love the pics. We should take some of the old shed in my backyard.