Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers' Day, 2010

It was 32 degrees when I got up this morning! It's Mothers' Day.  Went to church and had a good time with friends there.  Marigolds were given to all the moms this year.  Portioned out leftovers from last night's Banquet.

I chose to drive through the McDonald's in Otisville for my Mothers' Day meal.  Call me crazy!  It's very enjoyable to get my hamburger and Diet Coke and go for a drive.  The drive ultimately led to Davisburg & Christen's party store.  Saw geese families and turkey vultures near a dead deer.  Should have turned around to get pictures of snowy white egrets, though.


Had a few things to pick up at Target, including some birthday clothes for Clark's 2nd birthday.  Found a cute t-shirt that said Give Peas A Chance!  Then came home and did laundry quickly before heading on to Amanda's for a bit.  From there I went to my mom's.  Got home at 8:00 and spent all night uploading and editing pictures, doing Facebook and adding pictures, and blogging and adding pictures. Had a message from Lisa on the answering machine, and got to talk to Laura on the phone.  I need to get off the computer and get things ready for work tomorrow!  It's almost 11:00.

No comments: