Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, May 3

Had the day off work today, so enjoyed the beautiful weather by taking Amanda & Baby Emily to lunch and shopping.  Emily enjoyed herself:


We ate at Applebee's in Birch Run, doing the 2 for $20 thing ("free" appetizer).  Amanda had the three-cheese penne and I had Fiesta Lime Chicken.  For our appetizer, we had spinach-artichoke dip.  Everything was delicious, and it's great to now be eating in a smoke-free environment.  Michigan's new law began May 1. 









I got Amanda a pair of jeans at Vanity Fair, which is the best place ever to buy casual pants.  Then we went on to WalMart in Clio to get diapers, wipes and a turquoise tank for Amanda (the tank, not the diapers).

Later in the afternoon, Gary discovered that his heart cath that he thought was scheduled for Wednesday, is actually tomorrow!  So I had to cancel my hair appointment, call work, and email all the teachers I work with and let them know I won't be there.  If he has good test results, he'll be home tomorrow afternoon.  If not, a stent(s) might be in order, and he'd have to spend the night.  He has to be there at 6:30 a.m., so I'll plan on getting up at 4:45.  I'd better get organized and get to bed!

No comments: