Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last night (actually 3:30 a.m. this morning) we got a call from Amanda.  A young woman was banging at her door during a downpour.  She said she was lost, someone had dropped her off and she thought she knew someone who lived at Amanda's house in the past.  Amanda called the state police, who said they couldn't help because it is not their duty "to transport".  So Doug and Gary took her to the bus station, as she already had a bus ticket.  Weird.

Went to church, of course.  Ate at Big Boy afterwards (Slim Jim for me, omelet for Gary).  I forgot the camera, but wasn't too concerned since it was rainy.  Saw guinea hens and turkeys! 

Amanda's family surprised us with a visit.


Clark and Gracie enjoyed riding on Papa's feet. There are names for each type of bounce he gives them. One is called "snowman". They don't have to make sense!!!


I'm finally getting the housework accomplished, laundry, dishes, laying out clothes for work tomorrow.  I won't be going to my mom's tonight, because my sister is coming and she'll be taking her to her doctor's appointment tomorrow.


No comments: