Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, April 18

Went to our Methodist church, wearing warm clothes as temps were in the thirties in the morning.  Pastor Bruce is leaving July 1 and announced his new appointment. I hope that works out well for him and his wife.

Then we drove through the Otisville McDonald's and got McChickens and Diet Cokes, all from the dollar menu.  We continued on through the countryside east of there.  Took a few pictures, but didn't like any of them. Ten minutes after we got home, Amanda called and said "Meet me at McDonald's!"  So off we went.  Did a bad thing and took my pop cup (which still had Diet Coke in it) and refilled it after a bit.  Hey, I bought a hot fudge sundae!


Listened to the Tom Petty Greatest Hits cd all day in the car.  I downloaded it from Vuze.  It's very good! There were a few songs that I didn't realize were sung by him!

Weather ended up halfway decent and sunny.  Should be pretty good tomorrow, although not warm enough.

No comments: