Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday, April 30

Beautiful day today! Highest temperature I saw was 81 degrees.

Since we didn't go out last night for date night, tonight was it. We ate at Lucky's in Davison. I don't like the dining area in Clio. It's like one large open room with all the tables crowded together. I had my usual Monterey Chicken (with no mushrooms). I get it with a side salad with bleu cheese dressing and German potatoes, which are large cubed potatoes, well-seasoned, with bacon and green onions and topped with a bit of sour cream. Lucky's bread is delicious, too!

Then I went to Wal-Mart to pick up my Easy VHS to DVD and then on to mom's. Anxious to get home & read my Facebook and try out my new gadget.

So now I have inserted the software and get a message saying "Setup has determined that your configuration does not support any of the included products"!  Doug!!! Am I ever going to get to put my videos from my camcorder on my computer?!!! For this I missed Wifeswap?

2 comments:

momma3kids said...

LOL! This is so crappy that it didn't work, and I was so excited, too! I'll have to make Doug look and see if he can do something!

Gary said...

I'm enjoying your blog!